The MOVUS leadership team
We are a multidisciplinary team made up of experts in technology, industrial / construction engineering, and business management. We channel our talent into continuous collaboration with internationally renowned partners in the energy, industrial and transportation sectors.
We share common goals:- Increase efficiency. Minimise waste. Empower people.
Our philosophy is to have a small, core team of highly skilled professionals, so you get the best possible experience working with us. We supplement our team with best of breed partners, as the solution dictates. Our asset intensive industry experience gives you the confidence that we understand your challenges.
Be extraordinary at connecting people, information and assets to empower industry to better utilise global resources
To be the catalyst for change by providing accurate information to people to improve our world.
Brad Parsons, CEO & Founder
- 25 years technology, global leadership and consulting experience
- Aurizon 5 year technology strategy and ‘Driverless Train’ blueprint
- Lead for BHP I-Mine Automation Roadmap and capital programs up to $100M
- Lead for Sydney Trains Condition Monitoring Program
- Connect with Brad on LinkedIn
Michel Lamarre, COO & Co-Founder
- 30 years leading large global capital programs up to $4B
- Experienced executive with global industrial executive networks which span construction, mining and infrastructure
- Mechanical engineer with breadth of experience across the globe
- Connect with Michel on LinkedIn
John Gardner, System Architect & Co-Founder
- 40 years experience technology and engineering disciplines
- Design and build of solutions across many industries from security, infrastructure, networks through to fuel and tyre management
- Research, analysis, system design through to commissioning.
Andy Hill, Director (Non Executive)
- 25 years as Founder and CEO of Oniqua - a global analytics business
- Oniqua solutions manage $16B+ of spares inventory for top 5 global miners and 3 of 5 global oil & gas businesses
- Enterprise sales experience and extensive networks across heavy asset industries
- Connect with Andy on LinkedIn
John Scott - R&D Engineering Lead
- Mechanical engineer with an electrical / hardware focus
- Experience with a high growth hardware startup in the rapid prototyping space
- Experience with product R&D through to production
- Connect with John on LinkedIn
Paul Hannah - Data Science and Analytics Lead
- 20 years experience across heavy asset industries such as aeronautics, mining and rail
- Connect with Paul on LinkedIn
Mark Parker - Partner & Sales Channel Manager
- 20+ years experience across ANZ, APAC, and North America
- Experienced in building global sales channels
- Connect with Mark Parker on LinkedIn